I highly recommend you add these into your life stat. So tasty and crispy, absurdly easy. A huge crowd pleaser. This no-fuss recipe is a classic homemade dinner that aims to please and seems like it would be way complicated but it’s not. It’s super easy to whip these up, get them in the oven, and create a delicious, nutrient-dense, home cooked meal.
Best Roasted Chicken Thighs
- 4 large bone-in chicken thighs, about 1-1.5 pounds
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- Pat each chicken thigh super dry with paper towels. This step is crucial for making the skin extra crispy!
- Place the chicken thighs in a bowl and toss with olive oil plus seasonings. This recipe is versatile and forgiving, so if you use more then use the ratio listed for spices, the recipe should still turn out great.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and add a rack. Place chicken (skin side up) on the rack.
- Bake at 400 for 40-45 minutes, until chicken is done (test with thermometer).
Serve with a side of roasted veggies (which you can cook in the oven at the same time) or on top of starchy carb (like potatoes or rice) with a side of greens and you’re good to go!
Have you tried these chicken thighs? Let me know below!